Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Big Birmingham Bizitalk
10-01-2012, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 03:20 PM by bizitalker.)
Big Birmingham Bizitalk
Things are moving fast on the Bizitalk front and on Saturday Nov 3rd there will be a presentation to Bizitalkers at the Hilton Metropole Hotel, NEC from 10am - 2pm. Coffee at 9am and then meet the team driving the new website and other Bizitalk platforms forward. The directors, web designers and marketing team will be there to tell you exactly what is happening and what we are doing to help small business gain much more exposure and promotion. You will have a chance to meet over 200 (at the last count) other small businesses so bring along your own leaflets, literature and promotional items. All attendees will become Founder Members of Bizitalk and be permanently listed as such on the website. This will be YOUR website - curated by us. Our marketing director and advertising guru, who has run countless campaigns for household and international brands for many years, has described what we will be doing as 'remarkable' and 'going to change the face of social media for small business'.

We have businesses travelling from all over the UK. Please join us and be in on the ground floor of a very exciting venture. Attendance is free.

Please register for attendance at http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/4569545634/?ref=estw

bizitalk - talking businessCool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Big Birmingham Bizitalk
Exactly 3 weeks to go today for the Big Bizitalk and we already have nearly 100 registrations. A superb response from small businesses and we look forward to meeting you all there. We have now hired a larger function room to accommodate the anticipated attendees. Bizitalk now has three platforms - Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. The new website will encompass them all - and much, much more. We are taxiing to the new runway for small business, built specially to assist a smooth and fast take off. Fasten your seat belts - it's going to be an exciting ride!

11-04-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Big Birmingham Bizitalk
Thanks again so much for today Adrian, please do also pass on my gratitude to the team there. You all did a great job and a great presentation, and I am grateful for the chance to display on a table too.

Really looking forward to what sounds like a very exciting future. Please do count me in! Always happy to help out in whatever capacity I can.

All the very best,

Charlie
Deeper Insight
Phone: 0800 054 6980
Twitter: @deeperinsight

Thanks Charlie - a great weekend and good to meet face to face with so many Bizitalkers! All very encouraging.