Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make it Cheaper!
03-06-2012, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2012 04:50 PM by bizitalker.)
Make it Cheaper!
No one quotes more UK businesses than us
2,000+ commercial gas and electricity price comparisons every week
Fast, free comparison of telecoms, electricity and gas prices UK
Compare and save up to 70% on business gas and electric bills
Save on Business Insurances
Save on Merchant Services

We save many thousands of businesses many thousands of pounds

Ring 0800 021 3243 for a quo
te

http://www.promptpayer.co.uk/utilities.aspx

bizitalk - talking businessCool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2012, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2012 11:47 AM by bizitalker.)
RE: Make it Cheaper!
Make it Cheaper have just joined Prompt Payer as one of their Partners and can now offer their money saving business services to all their members and followers. They are very successful in what they do and a quick chat with them could save your business a lot of money. Pour yourself a coffee and give them a call on 0800 021 3243!

03-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Fleet Tutors in Farnborough just saved another £2,147
“The prices of different options were given to me in the original call, including the difference if I stayed with one company for both gas and electricity, which I had thought would be a better discount but it is not. Also, he called back when he said he would. I was extremely impressed with the service I received.”

03-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Sara Arundale at Sara's in Ambleside just saved another £554
“Excellent service, quick, efficient and friendly and i was able to understand everything told to me!!!!!!”
Wink

03-28-2012, 07:51 AM
Julian at Save & Claim in Morecambe just saved another £790
“I always expect it to be a major hassle dealing with any utility provider, even getting them to answer the phone is a real waste of time. I'd rather spend my time in my business, so anything that improves that is very welcome. With what you do - encouraging people and businesses to save money - it's just a matter of encouraging people to make the call? It's then down to how professional and easy you can make the process as to whether you can secure the deal. You seem to have done that very well.”
Shy

04-13-2012, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2012 01:21 PM by bizitalker.)
Seagull Fittings in West Bromwich
“Make it cheaper take the hassle out of shopping around for prices. You remind me when each of my contracts are coming for renewal & help me choose the right deal for us. Keep up the good work”

Michelle at North West Prototypes Ltd in Manchester just saved another £907
“Straightforward talking and no pushiness!”

These people really do save you money. Well worth a call! Ed.

http://www.promptpayer.co.uk/utilities.aspx

04-13-2012, 01:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=497xfYZCX...playnext=2

Very interesting message from Make it Cheaper for small businesses. Well worth a couple of minutes of your time. Then go to #bizitalk on twitter for further help.

06-19-2012, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2012 10:08 AM by bizitalker.)
· Make It Cheaper, the saving experts for business, helps thousands of businesses to take the hassle out of saving time and money on their business costs.

· Because we think that more businesses need to get into a savings habit, we have launched at a Mission to Save small businesses £500 million by 2014 by switching their business bills.

· We are launching this Mission in South West England and we are aiming to save small businesses in this region £5 million

· We want as many businesses as possible to get their share of the savings

Event - Thursday 28th June 2012

Event Information

· Make It Cheaper and former dragon, Doug Richard, are heading to the South West for an evening of business advice, business savings and beverages.

· Working in conjunction with Bristol Media, GWE and Sift Media we have put together a unique agenda which is sure to engage all small, growing and creative businesses.

· Agenda:

o 16:00 – 16:30 Doug Richard Business Surgery – ‘retaining and acquiring business’

o 16:30 – 17:00 Starting local, going national Doug & Jon Simon from Pieminster

o 17:00 – 17:30 Doing business in the UK Doug & TBC

o 17:30 – 18:00 Refreshments

o 18:00 – 19:00 Doug Richard ‘21st Century business – save money, make money’

· The event is completely FREE and we want you to come and join us.