BiziTalk Forums

Full Version: #Bizitalk & BiziTalkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Emma Savage ‏ @TCEmmaSavage Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Wow I am loving #bizitalk thanks to all fellow bizitalkers for the RTs and follows :-)

Nice to hear Emma. Wow is a word we like. Ed
All That Glitters ‏ @angelmazz Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Thanks #bizitalk for all the follows your all amazing please keep them coming thankyou for supporting my small business
And (Tweets) & Leigh ‏ @2cousinsbakery Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@TinderboxToys Sam check out #bizitalk if you haven't already. It's ace!

Sam Ankrah ‏ @Sam_Ankrah Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@WendyCurl Sounds like a deal! I'll DM you with my email address. #bizitalk has done well in connecting us both!

Curl Nation ‏ @WendyCurl Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Sam_Ankrah fantastic! Thanks #bizitalk :-) I'll email you x

Looks as though #bizitalk had a very quick result there. Ed.
The Video Agency ‏ @wearevideo Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Joined Twitter in August, on 5th March we passed 1000 followers, 14th march we joined #bizitalk now 3 weeks on we nearly at 4000 how cool
Kapil ‏ @Filemaker_Whizz Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@David_Questas are you aware of the #bizitalk hash tag ? I have found that by including it you get much more twitter coverage !!!
Kirsty Champion ‏ @KirstyChampion1 Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Hi Jamie! I've RT'd you! If you pop #bizitalk at the end of your tweet, you'll get loads of new lovely followers...absolutely guaranteed! Smile
EmployingMe ‏ @EmployingME Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Do yourself a favour! follow #bizitalk because it works! had 26 followers, not even a week later 576! say no more! thats #bizitalk tweeters!

Hold the business page. Another headline result. Ed
daniel mullarkey ‏ @dannymullarkey Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
It seems like #bizitalk will be taking over world in the next few weeks!! #newbusiness

Now there's a thought. Ed.
Adesse Media ‏ @adessemedia Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@PromptPayer 107!! Thank you, thank you! The power of #bizitalk!
Mark Urry ‏ @AngerinBath Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
I am on 499 followers now. Many thanks to #Bizitalk helping increase this number and enable me to connect with new people and businesses.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's