BiziTalk Forums

Full Version: #Bizitalk & BiziTalkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
rosie o'connell ‏ @ROSIE_OCONNELL Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
#Bizitalk - basically amazing! One mention and my business got 10 more followers!
SCH Builders ‏ @CoventryBuilder Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Have increased our followers by 150% thanks to #bizitalk where we all retweet each other to spread the word - watch your profile grow Smile
RSoanes Photography ‏ @ScenesP Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Wow! Found #bizitalk today-lots of new followers, been RT'd galore & interaction too-twitter is working for my business again! TY @Bizitalk
Pam Jackson ‏ @pamat2020 Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
#bizitalk !!! Helping SME's connect & grow!! RT #bizitalk tweets & promote GB businesses globally! It's simple & effective!
Useful Unique Tweets ‏ @UnUBecky Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
(in your best cheerleading voice) "A-W-E...S-O-M-E that's what #bizitalk means to me!" sorry, it's that old cheerleader that lives in me

#Bizitalk already gone across the pond I see. Ed
Adplan Glass ‏ @adplanglass Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Big #ff shout for @Bizitalk make sure you follow and use the #bizitalk hash, these guys give small business huge audience. <<< follow and RT

That's very complimentary of you Adplan. Thank you. Ed
Chris Smith ‏ @robchrisaccts Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Can't believe how fast #Bizitalk is growing - definitely the place to meet some great business people. Keep up the good work with the #RT's!
Claire Georghiades ‏ @accountsresourc · Open
RT "@Bizitalk: #bizitalk users reached an audience of over 660,000 followers yesterday - inc exposure of each account using that hashtag.”

Daniela Schaffrik ‏ @afinechoice · Open
@accountsresourc how's #bizitalk working, Claire?

14h Claire Georghiades ‏ @accountsresourc · Open
@afinechoice #bizitalk is used by lots of supportive business owners run by @Bizitalk to follow + RT each others' messages + gain exposure.

2h Daniela Schaffrik ‏ @afinechoice · Open
@accountsresourc @bizitalk Sounds great. Want to join in Smile
from Richmond-upon-Thames, London

Claire Georghiades ‏ @accountsresourc Close
@afinechoice @bizitalk Easy to join in, just add #bizitalk to your tweets, RT and follow other #bizitalkers and they will RT + follow back
Roast Tin ‏ @RoastTin Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@PearceFionda Add #bizitalk to your tweet & follow @Bizitalk you will have hundreds of followers in no time :-)
HighNote Marketing ‏ @HighNoteUK Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Bizitalk Haha It shot up while I was tweeting! You guys are fantastic! So glad we joined Twitter and #bizitalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's