BiziTalk Forums

Full Version: #Bizitalk & BiziTalkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Fiona L Watson ‏ @WatsonFionaL Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@kirstyconnolly1 @djamesofficial Glad you found someone. Another great result of #bizitalk is an instant referral system when we need help.
Mark (Fitz2Kleen) ‏ @Fitz2Kleen Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@LetterboxlinkST @Bizitalk We've taken on 2 extra staff since #bizitalk started. Thats gotta be good for SME's !! #bizitalk
In reply to Stuart Turnbull
JaG Marketing ‏ @JaGMarketingLtd Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Got to say #bizitalk works for me Tried others but this one definately works. Found a new supplier and customer today. Thanks #MiltonKeynes
More For Pets Ltd ‏ @Moreforpets Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@Bizitalk Huge congrats on the 4K you are a great support to businesses in the world of Twitter & beyond!! Definite MUST FOLLOW #bizitalk
LDJ Solicitors ‏ @LDJSolicitors Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Highly recommend @Bizitalk and all of their followers for promoting business. Top tweeters! #bizitalk
Ed Goodman ‏ @edagoodman Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@Bizitalk thanks earlier for your RT and your constant RTs. An additional #dailybiztip is for every business to add #bizitalk to each tweet
Betty Buff ‏ @A1Betty Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
So many good things coming out of #bizitalk Thank you for your support, trying to support SME's RT RT RT
Teresa Gizzi ‏ @topleads4you Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@mysitecontact I look forward to #bizitalk with you Monday definitely some opportunities to explore I think, have a great weekend.
markcooperglazing.co ‏ @markcooperglaz Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
@LegacyWindows @Sarah_ECR can someone develop app.for follow friday with #bizitalk attatched to it.:-)
Mark Jones ‏ @PropAuctionsSE Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
What a nice day via #bizitalk. 32 new followers so far, hugs and kisses and a couple of new leads. Thanks all!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's